Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CHILLY DELIGHT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Adam West: Batman Forever
By Brian Raftery - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
No actor ever managed to make the Dark Knight as delightful as the legendary actor.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Videos For "Grown-Up Children's Stories" Terrify And Delight
Friday Feb 24, 2017
The first in a series of videos previewing "Stories For Ways and Means," an anthology featuring stories written by musicians like Tom Waits and illustrated by painters who I presume are equallyawesome but I know nothing about painting so I won't attempt to throw around any names, strikes me as so extraordinary.
- Trebbio Journal: Persuading Italians to Hold the Prosciutto and Pass the Pastrami
By JASON HOROWITZ - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gianluca Tonelli’s life changed 20 years ago when he visited Katz’s Delicatessen in New York City. Now he is on a quest to share the delights of pastrami in Tuscany.