A medical examiner found “blunt impact injuries” on the torsos of the siblings, who were discovered not breathing early Monday, and said they had been beaten to death.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - CHILDREN LOST AND CHILDREN FOUND, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Bronx Toddlers’ Deaths Are Ruled Homicides
By MARC SANTORA and AL BAKER - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Fear in Texas town as razor blades are found welded onto slides in children's playgrounds
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation Receives $5 Million Grant
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
The grant from the Clark Foundation includes funds to pay the college debt to military children who have lost a parent in the line of duty....
- Black Swimmers: Then and Now
Friday Aug 11, 2017
Black children drown five times as often as white children, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The Harlem Honeys and Bears, a senior synchronized swim team, is trying to help by offering free lessons for young people.
- Three young girls found brutally murdered in their home
By Associated Press - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Police said Friday they are determined to make an arrest in the killings of three children in a home outside Washington, D.C. An adult family member found the dead children — all with trauma to their bodies — inside the home in Clinton, and no suspects are in custody, said Jennifer Donelan, a spokeswoman for...
- Children’s Books: What Not to Tell the Kids When the Goldfish Dies, and Other Lessons From Pet Picture Books
By TOM LICHTENHELD - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A dead goldfish and a botched cover-up, an imaginary pet parakeet — pet-focused picture books help kids make sense of life and loss.