The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHILDREN CONNECT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Does it Really Matter if I DON’T Donate?
By Sean Triner - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Fundraisers are doing incredibly important work. You are connecting people who care with people (or environment/animals/causes) in need. Most of us are active in fundraising because we want to change things from bad to good. As Tom Ahern says, donors...
- All de Blasio's Children
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
New York’s mayor gives up control to block more charter schools.
- Rooftop Terrace at Brooklyn Children’s Museum Is Set to Open
By JANE MARGOLIES - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A decade after it began, an outdoor green space for the museum’s small visitors is finally ready, and it arrives with an impressive design pedigree.
- Four Mississippi Mothers Fight for Their Children’s Education
By Jim Schaffer - Thursday May 25, 2017
Four mothers claim Jim Crow-era education inequity is alive and well in Mississippi, harming their children.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....