NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CHILD COR LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- What to Do If You Suspect Child Sex Abuse
By Michael J. Rosen - Tuesday Apr 4, 2017
At some point in your life, you might encounter someone you suspect of child sex abuse. Sadly, it’s not that much of a long-shot. One-in-four girls and one-in-six boys are sexually abused in the USA. It’s a horrible and relatively common crime. So, what should you do if you suspect someone of child sex abuse? […]
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Viewing Preferences Vary Between Cord-Cutters, Cord-Nevers
Friday Apr 28, 2017
Newsflash: "Cord-cutters" and "cord-nevers" have different tastes. A study from GfK MRI indicates key differences in viewing habits of those who have ditched their pay-TV service, and those who have never subscribed to one.
- Man who downloaded child porn from Tor-hidden Playpen sentenced to 6 months
By Cyrus Farivar - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Government seized and operated child porn site for 13 days, got IP addresses.
- KIDS COUNT Finds Mixed Progress in Child Well-Being
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The latest edition of the 2017 KIDS COUNT Data Book found that the percentage of children living in poverty fell slightly in 2015....
- What's the Most Powerful Thing to Tell Your Child?
Friday Apr 7, 2017
Creating the relationship you want with your child can come down to a few simple phrases. Author Paul Axtell and Tanya Rivero discuss keys to effective parent-child communication, including use of phrases such as "I like you" and "tell me more." Photo: iStock
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.