Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 24, 1992)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 1985
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1985 - CHIC REALTY CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Effects of Takata Bankruptcy to Extend Far and Wide
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Monday Jun 26, 2017
It is selling its surviving operations to a rival, but its bankruptcy will affect efforts to repair vehicles and compensate those hurt by exploding Takata-made airbags.
- Chic Camera Straps for the Discerning Photographer
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Bring style into focus with the help of these snazzy camera straps.
- SL Green to build a tower near the World Trade Center
By Amanda Fung - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
SL Green Realty Corp. has been assembling properties in Lower Manhattan to demolish in order to build a new tower near the World Trade Center, according to the New York Post.Last year the realty...
To view the full story, click the title link.