Equifax’s main job is to collect and maintain data. Now the hacking at the credit agency uncovers a gaping flaw in regulation over data storage.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CHET BUDHWA AGENCY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- State of the Art: Seriously, Equifax? Why the Credit Agency’s Breach Means Regulation Is Needed
By FARHAD MANJOO - Friday Sep 8, 2017
- The Necessity of Missile Defense
Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
There is only one correct way to look at missile defense.
- Diversity and the Human Spirit
Saturday Aug 12, 2017
Diversity of talents is an evolutionary advantage that improves the survival of the community.
- The Tech & Design Issue: The Agency
By ADRIAN CHEN - Saturday Jun 20, 2015
From a nondescript office building in St. Petersburg, Russia, an army of well-paid “trolls” has tried to wreak havoc all around the Internet — and in real-life American communities.
- F.D.A. Accuses EpiPen Maker of Failing to Investigate Malfunctions
By KATIE THOMAS - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
The agency said Pfizer ignored hundreds of complaints that the device failed to operate in life-threatening emergencies, including incidents when patients died.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."