As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - CHERYL FOSTER SMITH, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Apple Architect Norman Foster Says the Future of Offices Must Be Flexible
By Liz Stinson - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Norman Foster has a qualm about Apple's new headquarters: What happens when people stop driving?
- The Rangers and Brendan Smith are trying to get this done
By Larry Brooks - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Brendan Smith remains an impending free agent, but Rangers general manager Jeff Gorton and the 28-year-old defenseman remain engaged in talks that could keep the important deadline acquisition on Broadway. “Jeff and I are continuing to have a good dialogue,” agent Anton Thun told The Post on Monday. “Hopefully we’re working toward a resolution that...
- Rangers sign 4-year deal with key defenseman Brendan Smith
By Brett Cyrgalis - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
With quite a few open spots on the Rangers’ back end, they didn’t want to let Brendan Smith hit the open market and lose him to the highest bidder. The Blueshirts agreed to terms Wednesday with the rugged 28-year-old defenseman on a four-year, $17.4 million deal, carrying an annual salary-cap hit of $4.35 million. The...
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.