NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CHEN'S PANDA LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
- Giant Panda No Longer on Endangered Species List
Tuesday Sep 6, 2016
The giant panda is no longer a critically endangered species, but the eastern gorilla is now classified as one, the International Union for Conservation of Nature says in the latest update of its "Red List." Photo: AFP/Getty
- BlackBerry's John Chen on What He Is Doing to Shake Up the Phone Maker
By Ina Fried - Monday Dec 30, 2013
In an op-ed for CNBC, Chen insists he is making the needed changes to allow BlackBerry to survive and return to profitability.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Mini Particle Accelerators Make Cancer Treatment Safer For Everyone
By Sophia Chen - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Machines that use radioactive cobalt-60 are common—and essential tools for treating cancer in developing countries. But the trouble is, what if the cobalt gets into the wrong hands?