Launched last August, China's QUESS satellite recently achieved its goal: it sent single entangled photons between two cities 750 miles apart. Quantum cryptography, here we come.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHEN'S CHINESE RESTAURANT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Chinese Satellite Relays a Quantum Signal Between Cities
By Sophia Chen - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- Tech Fix: New iPad Pro Inches Toward Replacing PC, but Falls Short
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Apple’s newest tablet is faster, with a brighter screen and a higher refresh rate, but keyboard typing is still uncomfortable.
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- BlackBerry's John Chen on What He Is Doing to Shake Up the Phone Maker
By Ina Fried - Monday Dec 30, 2013
In an op-ed for CNBC, Chen insists he is making the needed changes to allow BlackBerry to survive and return to profitability.
- Robot Revolution: Amazon’s Move Signals End of Line for Many Cashiers
By CLAIRE CAIN MILLER - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The next jobs set to disappear may be ones that are a bigger part of people’s daily lives: retail workers and cashiers in stores and restaurants.