Apple’s newest tablet is faster, with a brighter screen and a higher refresh rate, but keyboard typing is still uncomfortable.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CHEN MANAGEMENT GROUP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tech Fix: New iPad Pro Inches Toward Replacing PC, but Falls Short
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- BlackBerry shares fall 12% as rivals threaten its turnaround
By Kevin Kelleher - Friday Jun 23, 2017
ANALYSIS: BlackBerry shares fell as much as 12 percent after the company said its revenue fell short of analyst expectations. Revenue fell 43 percent to $244 million, the company said, below Wall Street’s consensus estimate of $264 million. Despite the revenue decline, BlackBerry managed to post a net profit of 2 cents a share, above the […]
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
- BlackBerry's John Chen on What He Is Doing to Shake Up the Phone Maker
By Ina Fried - Monday Dec 30, 2013
In an op-ed for CNBC, Chen insists he is making the needed changes to allow BlackBerry to survive and return to profitability.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.
- What's Going on at Goldman Sachs in Asia?
Tuesday Jun 12, 2012
Goldman Sachs has seen senior-level management changes in Asia amid falling deal volume in the region. The WSJ's Deborah Kan speaks to Asia finance correspondent Alison Tudor about the latest changes.