In an op-ed for CNBC, Chen insists he is making the needed changes to allow BlackBerry to survive and return to profitability.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - CHEN CHANG JIAN NP IN FAMILY HEALTH P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- BlackBerry's John Chen on What He Is Doing to Shake Up the Phone Maker
By Ina Fried - Monday Dec 30, 2013
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Faith and Family, in Transition
By JOHN LELAND - Friday Jun 16, 2017
An evangelical minister reassesses his Brooklyn ministry when his father, also a minister, comes out as a transgender woman.
- Tech Fix: New iPad Pro Inches Toward Replacing PC, but Falls Short
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Apple’s newest tablet is faster, with a brighter screen and a higher refresh rate, but keyboard typing is still uncomfortable.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
- Emergency Scenario Training in Live-Action VR is Intense
Friday May 26, 2017
The view from the VR headset: Virtual reality reproductions of real cardiac emergencies used for training purposes.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.