The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - CHELSEA PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY P.C.
2013 - PICCOLO PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- The anatomy of Chelsea’s season-opening debacle
By Bryan Hood - Monday Aug 14, 2017
And more from the first week of Premier League action.
- Pit bull faces eviction after attacking pooch praised by Katie Couric
By Julia Marsh - Friday Jun 30, 2017
It’s the battle of the service dogs. The board of a luxury Chelsea building is trying to evict a woman’s “vicious” pit bull after the dog savagely attacked another resident’s tiny Havanese mix Kinje, who was praised by Katie Couric for her work with pediatric cancer patients. But when the board of 447 W. 18th...
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Chelsea Manning Penned A Powerful Op-Ed Against Trump’s Transgender Military Policy
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
"This is about bias and prejudice," she wrote in the New York Times. "This is about systemic discrimination."