The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CHELSEA OPERA HOUSE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- The anatomy of Chelsea’s season-opening debacle
By Bryan Hood - Monday Aug 14, 2017
And more from the first week of Premier League action.
- That Decisive Moment: Mahler, Transformed: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments
Friday Jun 16, 2017
"Swan Lake," the New York Philharmonic and an operatic "Angels in America" were among the highlights.
- ‘Angels in America,’ Carved to the Bone and Into an Opera
By ZACHARY WOOLFE - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Shorn of the exuberant verbosity of Tony Kushner’s play, Peter Eotvos’s 2004 adaptation was given its New York premiere on Saturday by City Opera.
- Writer claims Chelsea Clinton stole his book idea
By Kaja Whitehouse, Natalie O'Neill - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
An upstate author is suing Chelsea Clinton for allegedly ripping off his idea when she published her best-selling feminist kids book, “She Persisted,” federal court documents reveal. Christopher Janes Kimberley, 56, of Albany, is seeking up to $150,000 from the former first daughter and Penguin Random House for copyright infringement, according to the lawsuit, filed...
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.