The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CHELSEA ADESSO, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- That Decisive Moment: Mahler, Transformed: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments
Friday Jun 16, 2017
"Swan Lake," the New York Philharmonic and an operatic "Angels in America" were among the highlights.
- Del Taco Hires Camp + King As New Agency
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Del Taco has announced that San Francisco-based Camp + King is its new lead advertising agency, effective immediately. The Newport Beach, Calif. office of Doner Co. had formerly been the AOR forthe Lake Forest, Calif.-based QSR.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
- At Least 57 Dead From Forest Fires in Central Portugal
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Forest fires in central Portugal have killed at least 57 people, many of whom died trapped in their cars as flames engulfed a road.
- The Mad Opulence of Dubai, From Water Villas to Fake Forests
By Laura Mallonee - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
It's like Disney World. But more ridiculous.
- 43 Dead in Central Portugal Forest Fires
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Raging forest fires in central Portugal killed at least 43 people, many of them trapped in their cars as flames swept over a road, in what Prime Minister Antonio Costa on Sunday called "the biggest tragedy of human life that we have known in years."