The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CHELSEA 124, CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- The anatomy of Chelsea’s season-opening debacle
By Bryan Hood - Monday Aug 14, 2017
And more from the first week of Premier League action.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Chelsea Manning Penned A Powerful Op-Ed Against Trump’s Transgender Military Policy
By emmieodea - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
"This is about bias and prejudice," she wrote in the New York Times. "This is about systemic discrimination."
- Chelsea Clinton and Donald Trump’s heated Twitter exchange
By Natalie Musumeci - Monday Jul 10, 2017
Chelsea Clinton fired back at President Trump after the commander-in-chief took a jab at her mom while defending his decision to have his daughter fill his seat at a G20 event over the weekend. “If Chelsea Clinton were asked to hold the seat for her mother, as her mother gave our country away, the Fake...