Ben Shewry, of the acclaimed Australian restaurant Attica, cooks in a culinary language that embraces the rare and the everyday, the new and the old.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CHEF NEED'S LLC
2013 - CHEFF NEEDZ LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Bunya-Bunya? Plum Pine? A Melbourne Chef’s Rich Vocabulary
By SAM SIFTON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- PolyScience Smoking Gun Pro Review: An update to a favorite tool for chefs
By Joe Ray - Tuesday May 16, 2017
It's a fantastic update to a favorite tool for chefs and bartenders.
- Famous Chefs Tell Us Where To Eat The Best Barbecue In The Country
By Alia Stearns - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
You will not be surprised to learn that this post isn't vegetarian-friendly.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Chef Tracy Chang Shares Her Favorite Food Experiences In Cambridge
By Ariel Woodruff - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Next time you're in Cambridge, you'll want to remember these food picks by Chef Tracy Chang of PAGU!
- Alain Senderens, a Chef Who Modernized French Food, Dies at 77
By WILLIAM GRIMES - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Mr. Senderens, one of the most adventurous of the founding fathers of nouvelle cuisine, produced dishes that could entice and, on occasion, shock.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.