Masterchef Wednesday, 8 p.m, Fox Everyone in New York loves cannolis and you can get them at dozens of bakeries all over the five boroughs. And they are a whole lot easier to buy than to make from scratch, as “MasterChef” judge and renowned pastry chef Christina Tosi discovered when she watched contestants try to...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CHEF JESS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘MasterChef’ contestants take on the cannoli
By Robert Rorke - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- A New Tribeca Restaurant From Keith McNally's Longtime Star Chefs
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
After 30 years on the New York food scene, Lee Hanson and Riad Nasr are striking out on their own this fall.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.