The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHEF CHRIS BRASILEIRO INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- ‘MasterChef’ contestants take on the cannoli
By Robert Rorke - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Masterchef Wednesday, 8 p.m, Fox Everyone in New York loves cannolis and you can get them at dozens of bakeries all over the five boroughs. And they are a whole lot easier to buy than to make from scratch, as “MasterChef” judge and renowned pastry chef Christina Tosi discovered when she watched contestants try to...
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- Elon Musk announces underground Hyperloop that does NY to DC in 29 minutes
By Chris Mills - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
On Thursday, Elon Musk announced that he's secured "verbal government approval," whatever that is, to build a Hyperloop linking Washington DC to New York City, stopping in Baltimore and Philadelphia on the way.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- A New Tribeca Restaurant From Keith McNally's Longtime Star Chefs
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
After 30 years on the New York food scene, Lee Hanson and Riad Nasr are striking out on their own this fall.