The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHEF CHRIS BRASILEIRO INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Chris Paul traded to Rockets in NBA-changing blockbuster
By Justin Terranova - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The first shocker of the NBA offseason — outside of the circus at Madison Square Garden — comes before free agency even begins. Chris Paul
- Bunya-Bunya? Plum Pine? A Melbourne Chef’s Rich Vocabulary
By SAM SIFTON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Ben Shewry, of the acclaimed Australian restaurant Attica, cooks in a culinary language that embraces the rare and the everyday, the new and the old.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- The Secrets of a Tempura Master
Monday Aug 15, 2016
Kyoshi Chikano, a chef at Tempura Matsui in New York City, has specialized in the craft of tempura for 10 years. He is believed to be the city's only tempura master. Photo/Video: Carly Marsh/The Wall Street Journal
- Kellogg's Opens Cereal Cafe in New York's Times Square
Friday Jul 1, 2016
Kellogg's opens its first-ever restaurant, a cereal café, in New York City's Times Square on July 4. The menu features playful recipes developed by Momofuku Milk Bar chef Christina Tosi, and build-your-own-bowl options. Video: Carly Marsh/The Wall Street Journal, Photo: Whitney Tressel for The Wall Street Journal
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017