NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHASE RESALE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Fears of limited SNES Classic supply lead to 150% online resale markup
By Kyle Orland - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
One eBay listing for the $80 system already sold for a whopping $390.
- Investor Takes on Buffalo Wild Wings
Wednesday May 17, 2017
Marcato Capital Management wants a management shake-up, but the restaurant chain has other ideas.
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Pandora Premium Chases the Stream Dream
By Wired Staff - Friday Mar 17, 2017
Is it too late for the legacy music service to succeed in the current streaming landscape?
- Chase Headley might be out longer than expected
By Zach Braziller - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The skidding Yankees have another problem, and it doesn’t involve the cratering pitching staff. Third baseman Chase Headley was out of the lineup for a second straight game Friday night because of a balky back, and the earliest he could return is Sunday, manager Joe Girardi said. Suddenly, first base and the team’s eroding pitching...
- Coffee-loving granny leads cops on the slowest chase ever
By Amanda Woods - Monday Jun 26, 2017
An 81-year-old Texas granny drove the wrong way during a coffee run — then led cops who stopped her on a low-speed chase, according to a report. Nancy Strader was driving 25 mph in the opposite direction of traffic in Denton on Thursday, “Inside Edition” reported. When officers pulled Strader over, they told her to...
The elusive millennials: are they worth chasing?
Monday Dec 5, 2016
Ah, millennials—they’re the constantly SnapChatting young people with attention spans that shorten every day. (I’m allowed to say this because I’m one of them!) As millennials make up more and more of the workforce and their buying power increases, organizations are obsessing about how to get them to care about their cause—and ultimately how to get them to give.
This obsession has led to tons of research about the generation, and after doing a little digging, I noticed that the research doesn’t always match up. For instance, MobileCause said millennials give to causes, rather than specific organizations or brands, but Inc. 500 found millennials to be extremely brand loyal compared to other generations.
So what’s the deal? Do millennials care about a specific organization or not? And how does that affect their likelihood to give? Big Duck’s new market research tool, the Brandraising Benchmark, also digs into questions like these, and our June survey returned some interesting results about young people:
- 18-34 year olds had some of the highest levels of awareness of participating organizations. This means they were more likely than other, older age groups to claim that they’d heard of a participating organization. This was true for nonprofits large and small, and across a variety of sectors.
- When asked about the importance of participating organizations’ mission statements, 18-34 year olds were more likely than any other age group to say the mission was very or extremely important. Again, true for nonprofits of all sizes and a variety of sectors.
- When asked about their likelihood to donate in the future, 18-34 year olds were more likely than all other age groups to say they probably or definitely would donate. Again, true for organizations large and small, and across sectors.
So perhaps all the obsession over millennials is warranted: they’re aware of what’s going on in the nonprofit sector and excited about donating. What’s more, they seem to be aware of specific organizations (not just the issues behind them), so they may pay more attention to your brand than you might expect.
My biggest takeaway about all of this is that developing a brand that inspires connection is more important than ever. Think Nike or Old Spice, and think fast because this age group has a lot of organizations vying for their attention.
If you want to know what millennials (and other demographics) think of your organization specifically, sign up for our Brandraising Benchmark.
- India Shoots for the Moon, Chasing Influence Closer to Home
Friday Jun 23, 2017
India is going up against China in a new Asian space race, trying to tighten its control of regional skies and alliances by leveraging its ability to send satellites into orbit inexpensively.