A Facebook post by a proponent of charter schools singled out an African-American state senator and invoked the Ku Klux Klan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CHARTER SCHOOL REAL ESTATE SERVICES- NEW YORK, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Comment on Race Reopens New York Democrats’ Split Over Schools
By SHANE GOLDMACHER - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Wall Street’s gains helping tech industry, real estate leasing
By Lois Weiss - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Wall Street once again seems to be the engine that makes New York City’s jobs and real estate sectors rev. Steady growth in the city’s financial services industries has helped it top the tech industry in both job growth and office leasing — although the two are becoming inexorably intertwined as tech jobs grow within...
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.