The politicians all get something, but poor kids are the losers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - CHARTER SCHOOL ADVISORS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Albany School Sellout
Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Bringing Unions to Charter Schools: What Will It Mean?
By Martin Levine - Wednesday May 31, 2017
Only one in eight charter schools have a union bargaining agreement with teachers. Union supporters believe representing charter teachers will improve charter education as well the compensation and working conditions of teachers.
- Priceline, TripAdvisor Cut Revenue, Hotel Bookings Forecasts
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Shares of Priceline Group Inc. fell after the online travel company cut forecasts for growth in hotel bookings. TripAdvisor Inc. shares initially swooned after it also said revenue growth would slow, but rebounded by the end of the trading day.
- Success Academy Wins 2017 Broad Prize for Public Charter Schools
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The prize honors an urban charter school system that has demonstrated the most outstanding overall student performance and improvement....
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.