Stewart and Emily Altman have known Robert Durst for decades, and a prosecutor wants to call them as witnesses in his trial in the murder of Susan Berman.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE ST.
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CHARLES KENNETH, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Robert Durst’s Friends Resist Demand to Testify in Murder Trial
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Charles Thacker, key designer of the Xerox Alto, dies at 74
By Cyrus Farivar - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Every computer we use today owes a debt to the legendary and influential machine.
- Justices to Hear Major Challenge to Partisan Gerrymandering
By ADAM LIPTAK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The challengers in Gill v. Whitford, No. 16-1161, say partisanship in redrawn districts can be measured.
- High Above Mars, a NASA Orbiter Spies the Curiosity Rover
By KENNETH CHANG - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter has been taking images of the rover about every three months to monitor the surrounding area for changes.
- California governor blocks parole for Charles Manson follower
By Associated Press - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
LOS ANGELES — California Gov. Jerry Brown on Friday night blocked parole for Charles Manson follower and convicted killer Bruce Davis. Brown’s rejection issued late Friday night is the fifth time Davis has been recommended for parole by a state panel only to see it blocked by a governor, and continues Brown’s unflinching pattern of...
- Otto Warmbier Got an Extra Dose of Brutality From North Korea. The Mystery Is Why.
By CHOE SANG-HUN, AUSTIN RAMZY and MOTOKO RICH - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Despite its enmity toward the United States, the North remains sensitive to outside criticism of its human rights record and generally tries to use Americans as bargaining chips.
- In the Footsteps of Charles Darwin
By ALLISON AMEND - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A land-based vacation in the Galápagos offers snorkeling, cave exploration, mountain hikes, tortoises and, sometimes, a little mystery.