In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
charles box inc.
57-45 parsons blvd
flushing, new york, 11365
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
57-45 PARSONS BLVD
FLUSHING, NEW YORK, 11365
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHARLES BOX INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- 'Dunkirk' Triumphs at Box Office
Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Executives at Time Warner Inc.’s Warner Bros. breathed perhaps the biggest sigh heard in Hollywood this summer as a costly World War II epic opened successfully.
- Amtrak Picks Delta’s Former Chief to Lead It Through Challenging Time
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Richard Anderson, who retired from Delta last year after nine years of running the airline, will serve as co-chief executive with Charles Moorman until Dec. 21.
- Ex-Netflix exec may have just revolutionized going to the movies
By Marketwatch - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
The Hollywood box office is certainly in need of a driver to get audiences in to cinemas and multiplexes. Movie theater subscription service MoviePass is tearing a page right out of Netflix Inc.’s book in hopes of providing that much-needed jolt. Mitch Lowe, a former founding executive at Netflix, president at Red Box and now...