Stewart and Emily Altman have known Robert Durst for decades, and a prosecutor wants to call them as witnesses in his trial in the murder of Susan Berman.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CHARLES BIGAJER & ROBERT S. TRACER MD, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Robert Durst’s Friends Resist Demand to Testify in Murder Trial
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- “Five Questions For …” Houston Technology Center’s Deborah Mansfield
By Angela Shah - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Houston—Before Deborah Mansfield joined the Houston Technology Center, she was a bench scientist working in genetics and a grants manager at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Those positions, along with an MBA earned during weekend classes and a hands-on education of “the ABCs of business” at a Houston retailer, together give Mansfield […]
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Asia and Australia Edition: China, Robert Mueller, North Korea: Your Morning Briefing
By CHARLES McDERMID - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- In the Footsteps of Charles Darwin
By ALLISON AMEND - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A land-based vacation in the Galápagos offers snorkeling, cave exploration, mountain hikes, tortoises and, sometimes, a little mystery.
- Digital Engagement Index
Monday Jun 19, 2017
On Sunday (6/18), the NFL shared an image of New England Patriots Brendin Cooks and Tom Brady during practice with the caption, "How many TDs will this duo have in 2017?
- Senate Democrats Try to Gum Up Works Over Affordable Care Act Repeal
By THOMAS KAPLAN and ROBERT PEAR - Monday Jun 19, 2017
With few arrows in their quiver, Democrats plan to use a slowdown to fight the secrecy surrounding Republican efforts to repeal and replace the health law.
- Topgolf Teams With Lady Antebellum's Charles Kelley
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Topgolf has a new division of the company devoted to building the brand largely through digital entertainment, Topgolf CMO Brian Radics tells "Marketing Daily."