The president of the New America Foundation promises staff there will be “deep internal discussion” about its donors’ influence.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - CHARLES & SHANICE INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- New America, a Google-Funded Think Tank, Faces Backlash for Firing a Google Critic
By KENNETH P. VOGEL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Community Foundations Expand Reach Globally
By mark-hrywna - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
International giving by community foundations has grown in recent years, led by the Silicon Valley Community Foundation (SVCF) in particular as well as donor-advised funds…
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Charles Koch Foundation Awards $3.3 Million to UC San Diego
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Aug 27, 2017
The grant will support the university's Center for Peace and Security Studies, which conducts research on new and emerging aspects of conflict....
- Email Seen As Top Internal Messaging Tool Through 2020
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Email will remain the chief internal communications vehicle through 2020. But it may then lose some ground to instant messaging, according to a pair of studies by Robert Half Technology Inc.