The Democratic Republic of Congo’s Ebola epidemic is over, the country’s health ministry declared, putting an end to the most recent outbreak of the highly contagious disease that caused four deaths.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - CHARITY VILLAGE MINISTRIES IN THE CONGO RDC
AROUND THE WEB
- Democratic Republic of Congo Declares End of Ebola Epidemic
Sunday Jul 2, 2017
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
- Bukavu Journal: Congo’s Specialty Brews Look to Be the ‘Future of Coffee’
By CLAIR MacDOUGALL - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
Despite conflict and political instability, the Democratic Republic of Congo is believed to be one of Africa’s most promising specialty coffee producers.
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.
- Refugees From Burundi Killed in Congo, Activists Say
By KIMIKO de FREYTAS-TAMURA - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
At least 34 Burundians who had fled political violence at home were killed in a clash with soldiers, according to a civil society group in the Democratic Republic of Congo.