In April 2015, a federal judge sentenced the father and son former executives of the inaccurately named Quality Egg — the company behind a salmonella outbreak that sickened around 60,000 people — to three months in prison, but neither of the two men have begun to serve their sentence, hoping the U.S. Supreme Court would see things their way. But …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CHAPEL COURT BREWING COMPANY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 2 Years After Being Sentenced, Egg Execs Behind Massive Salmonella Outbreak Are Finally Going To Prison
By Chris Morran - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Listing of the Day: Nyack, New York
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Between the pool, the expansive views of the Hudson, and the home's private beach, everything is built around being near the water.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.