A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CHANTILLY BIRD LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Why Do Bird Eggs Have Different Shapes? Look to the Wings
By STEPH YIN - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
In the most comprehensive study of egg shapes to date, scientists say that the best predictor of long or pointy eggs is a bird’s flying ability.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.
- Chicken May Get More Expensive Because Birds Are Too Old And Fat To Breed
By Laura Northrup - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Years of very precise breeding means that modern poultry grow to massive sizes very quickly — sometimes in a matter of weeks. While this results in more meat in less time, it’s also causing a problem: Some birds are so top-heavy that they may not be all that interested in breeding, and there’s now an older breeding population of roosters …