RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHAN @ 59 REALTY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- In Sleepy Victoria, Canada, a Housing Market Wakes Up
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The capital of British Columbia experiences a surge in demand, as buyers flock to its laid-back atmosphere and gentler prices.
- Greg David on NY: Trump's Russia problem reminds me of Watergate
Monday Jun 12, 2017
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Chan Zuckerberg Initiative Invests $5 Million in Landed
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The funding will establish a down-payment support fund for educators in California's Redwood City, Ravenswood City, and Sequoia Union High School districts....
- Chan Zuckerberg Initiative Pledges $5M to Home Down Payments for Teachers
By Staff Writer - Monday Jun 19, 2017
When housing costs too much or educators have to commute from far away, there’s rapid teacher turnover that hurts students. That’s why Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan’s philanthropy vehicle is funding home down payment assistance for roughly 60 educators and support staff at three schools near Facebook’s headquarters. The $45 billion Chan Zuckerberg Initiative is putting […]
The post Chan Zuckerberg Initiative Pledges $5M to Home Down Payments for Teachers appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- In ‘Camino Island,’ John Grisham Takes a Vacation From Writing John Grisham Novels
By KEN TUCKER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Stolen F. Scott Fitzgerald manuscripts, colorful booksellers and a sleepy resort town make for a leisurely, lawyerless John Grisham jaunt.
- On a Tiny Norwegian Island, America Keeps an Eye on Russia
By ANDREW HIGGINS - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In a sleepy town in the Arctic, the business of snooping on Russia’s fleet of nuclear submarines is flourishing thanks to an American-funded radar system.