Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
142-15 116TH ROAD
JAMAICA, NEW YORK, 11436
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHAMS HAIR BRAIDING INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Dozens of Migrating Turtles Delay Flights at JFK Airport
Saturday Jul 8, 2017
About 40 diamondback terrapins crawled out of Jamaica Bay and onto JFK's airfield Friday, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey said.
- Bob Marley Comes Alive in This Collection of Interviews With the People Who Knew Him Best
By TOURÉ - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
In Roger Steffens’s rich new oral biography, “So Much Things to Say,” the life of Jamaica’s most famous son is revealed through a chorus of crucial voices.
- Air-Dry Your Hair Adeptly: 4 No-Frizz Strategies
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Skip the hair-dryer, and leave wet tresses to the breeze...the smart way.
- Tristan Walker Wants To Give Form To Your Hair With His New Haircare Line
By Pavithra Mohan - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Can the latest addition to Walker & Company Brands simplify haircare for women of color?
In recent years, beauty has become increasingly intimate. Brands like MatchCo scan your skin to create a fully personalized foundation; haircare startups like Function of Beauty allow customers to target specific hair concerns—say, split ends or frizz—with personalized shampoo and conditioner. A skincare brand called Skin Inc tailors a serum-based skincare regimen to users based on a quiz.