Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHAMPS JR. INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Travis Kalanick, Uber’s C.E.O., to Take Leave Amid Inquiry Into Workplace Culture
By MIKE ISAAC - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
His announcement came as a report to change the company were released by Eric H. Holder Jr., a former attorney general, and his law firm.
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Armed Man Is Killed After Driving Into Police Convoy on Champs-Élysées
By AURELIEN BREEDEN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
No bystanders were injured. It appeared to be the latest attack on police in France.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.