A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CHAIN OF DEEDS ABSTRACTS, L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- U.S. Auto Sales Fall as Fewer Vehicles Go to Rental Chains
Monday Jul 3, 2017
Auto sales continued to slide in June, as car buyers react to higher vehicle prices and Detroit backs away from dumping unwanted inventory into rental-car lots.
- It’s raining rats at this Chipotle
By Tamar Lapin - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
At a Chipotle Mexican Grill in Dallas, it’s wasn’t the food that customers found revolting – it was the sight of falling rats. The rodents began raining down from the ceiling inside the chain’s eatery on North Market Street in the city’s West End, customers told a local NBC affiliate. “If we would have been...
- Former Army Ranger Glen Coffee eyes NFL comeback 7 years after retiring - Dallas Cowboys' Lucky Whitehead says stolen dog is 'home safely'
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Former Army Ranger Glen Coffee eyes NFL comeback 7 years after retiring
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Former Army Ranger Glen Coffee abruptly left the NFL in 2010, citing his faith -- but now he’s ready to get on the gridiron again.
- The Small Business Report, November 24, 2015
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Nov 24, 2015
Passing down the family business; and when a good deed gets you accidentally recognized nationwide.