Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CG HIGHBRIDGE HOLDINGS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Marriott's Snap-Adventure Ducks Millennial Stereotypes
Friday Apr 7, 2017
I really dig a new Marriott campaign that leverages the smart cellular computer phone technology.
- Democrats eye Georgia as Cuomo promises gains in New York
By Greg David - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Angry Democrats from around the country have funneled millions of dollars into the June 20 special election in Georgia, where Democrat Jon Ossoff seeks to capture a traditionally Republican seat most...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- IAB Plans Marketplace Event Featuring Publishers' Content Studios
Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) will aunch a marketplace for publishers' content studios, to demonstrate the ways they apply their expertise to build marketers' brands. The day-long event isplanned for October in New York and will include nearly a dozen content studios.