NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CFT POWER SYSTEMS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- What Is A Sweet Almond Bush – Learn About Sweet Almond Bush Care
By Teo Spangler - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- LG to Unveil webOS-Powered TV
By Min-Jeong Lee - Monday Dec 30, 2013
South Korea’s LG Electronics Inc. will soon take the veils off a television model that will run on the webOS operating system, highlighting its ambition of creating a prominent operating system for so-called smart TVs.
- Jeb Bush and Derek Jeter are now rivals in Marlins bid
By Associated Press - Friday Jun 23, 2017
MIAMI — Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush has switched sides in pursuit of the Marlins, and he’s trying to beat out former teammate Derek Jeter. Bush has joined the group led by businessman Tagg Romney that is trying to buy the Marlins, a person familiar with the negotiations said Friday. The person confirmed Bush’s new...
- “Crash Override” malware that triggered Ukrainian power outage
By Dan Goodin - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Attack tools can be used against a broad range of electric grids around the world.
- Cyber Experts Identify Malware That Could Disrupt U.S. Power Grid
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Computer security researchers said they have discovered the malicious software that knocked out electricity in Ukraine’s capital last year, and warned U.S. companies that the code could be repurposed to disrupt their systems.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Supreme Court Rules for Bush Officials in Post-9/11 Suit
By ADAM LIPTAK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Supreme Court ruled that former Bush administration officials could not be sued for policies adopted after the terrorist attacks that led to the detainment of Muslims.