While Norway wants to wean its own citizens off fossil fuels, it remains one of the world’s biggest petroleum producers and is revving up exports.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 29, 1999)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 01, 1992
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1992 - CERTIFIED FUEL OIL, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Both Climate Leader and Oil Giant? A Norwegian Paradox
By SOMINI SENGUPTA - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Overturned Oil Tanker Explodes in Pakistan, Killing 129
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
An overturned oil tanker burst into flames in Pakistan on Sunday, killing 129 people who had rushed to the scene of the highway accident to gather leaking fuel, an official said.
- Oil Tanker Fire in Pakistan Leaves More Than 140 Dead
By SALMAN MASOOD - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
At least 50 were also seriously injured after people rushed to the overturned tanker to collect leaking fuel and it caught fire, officials said.
- Ships Exporting Iranian Oil Go Dark, Raising Sanctions Red Flags
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Ships chartered by two oil traders responsible for a significant share of Iran’s fuel exports last year failed to transmit their location and the origin of their cargo—red flags for governments seeking evidence of evasion of sanctions on Tehran.
- Oil Exports, Illegal for Decades, Now Fuel a Texas Port Boom
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Crude from West Texas shale fields is increasingly making its way abroad as a pipeline system is expanded to take it to market through Corpus Christi.