century 21 wireless inc
1825 coney island ave. 2nd fl
brooklyn, new york, 11230
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CENTURY 21 WIRELESS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Sold! Century 21 Scores With Series Of Real-Time Marketing Campaigns
Monday Dec 9, 2013
Century 21 has impressed me with a pair of recent real-time marketing campaigns that highlight the real estate brand as both pop culturally relevant and quick to spin someone else's news announcementinto a marketing coup for itself.
- We Picked the Century’s Top Films. You Told Us Where We Could Go.
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Movie fans, filmmakers and other critics immediately lit up the web with complaints as well as rival lists. Here’s a roundup of the reactions.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Wynton Marsalis Talks Jazz in the 21st Century
Friday Dec 17, 2010
Jazz artist Wynton Marsalis talked to the WSJ's Lee Hawkins about changes in the jazz industry in the digital age, his favorite up-and-coming jazz artists and which jazz artists he would include in his all-time greats jazz band.
- Founder Culture, 21st-Century Style: What Nonprofits Can Learn from Uber
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Nonprofits are fond of citing “founder syndrome” for some of their most intense internal disputes and breakdowns. But, in this new leadership environment, maybe we should consider what other factors might be at play.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.