Renewable energy is the way of the future, we are told. Not likely.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CENTURION SOLAR ENERGY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Wind and Solar Energy Are Dead Ends
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Rooftop Solar Dims Under Pressure From Utility Lobbyists
By HIROKO TABUCHI - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
A concerted effort is underway in dozens of states to roll back solar power incentives. One of its architects is now a top Energy Department official.
- In March, wind and solar generated a record 10% of US electricity
By Megan Geuss - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
And stationary storage batteries had a booming quarter, too.
- It’s always windy somewhere: Balancing renewable energy in Europe
By John Timmer - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Harnessing wind in the Balkans and Scandinavia would get Europe consistent power.
- Solar Trade Case, With Trump as Arbiter, Could Upend Market
By DIANE CARDWELL - Friday Jun 30, 2017
American panel makers say below-cost sales by Chinese companies are ruining business. If tariffs result, installers and homeowners may suffer instead.
- Siemens and AES team up to create energy storage joint venture
By Reuters - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
(Reuters) — American energy firm AES and German engineering conglomerate Siemens on Tuesday said they were forming a joint venture to serve the rapidly growing energy storage market. Demand for large-scale energy storage is growing as the price of advanced batteries tumble and nations turn to renewable energy such as solar and wind. Pairing big […]