Solar energy is not always a fraud. But most of the time, it is, especially when you look at the numbers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CENTURION SOLAR ENERGY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Solar Energy Fraud
Monday Aug 14, 2017
- What Happens to Solar Power in an Eclipse? We’ll Find Out Monday
By BRAD PLUMER - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Grid operators will scramble when solar panels go dark — a rare trial run for a future in which the nation will be more reliant on renewable energy.
- Wind and Solar Energy Are Dead Ends
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Renewable energy is the way of the future, we are told. Not likely.
- Generating Green Energy in a Chilean Desert
Saturday Aug 12, 2017
Chile is advancing in its goals for reliance on renewable energy, with South America’s first geothermal plant and a constellation of solar and wind farms.
- Rooftop Solar Dims Under Pressure From Utility Lobbyists
By HIROKO TABUCHI - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
A concerted effort is underway in dozens of states to roll back solar power incentives. One of its architects is now a top Energy Department official.
- Solar now costs 6¢ per kilowatt-hour, beating government goal by 3 years
By Megan Geuss - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Cost goals met, the DOE is moving on to address grid reliability in solar.