A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CENTRAL TRANSPORTATION OF SYRACUSE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Delta Air Lines and Bank of America Won’t Back Trump-Like ‘Julius Caesar’
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The “graphic” depiction of the emperor’s assassination in the Public Theater’s production of the play in Central Park led Delta and Bank of America to withdraw support.
- Lack Of New Pilots Could Soon Leave Travelers With Fewer Options
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Unless the aviation industry adds 255,000 more pilots in 10 years, airlines won’t be able to sustain their current growth rate or handle an expected increase in customer traffic. The gloomy outlook comes courtesy of the Airline Pilot Demand Outlook report [PDF] from training company CAE Inc., which examined how airlines’ current growth and a looming pilot shortage …
- At Least 57 Dead From Forest Fires in Central Portugal
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Forest fires in central Portugal have killed at least 57 people, many of whom died trapped in their cars as flames engulfed a road.
- European Central Bank Orders Two Italian Lenders Closed
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Troubled Italian lenders Veneto Banca and Banca Popolare di Vicenza will be wound down after the European Central Bank decided Friday they are likely to fail.