What is the role of architecture in civil society, and how has the field’s involvement in humanitarian work changed the profession?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - CENTERLINE ARCHITECTS & PLANNERS, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Architects of Social Responsibility: Views of Humanitarian Architecture in Practice
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- It's Time CIO's Get Real About Data Security
By Andrew Froehlich President & Lead Network Architect, West Gate Networks - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
Your company's success in securing its data and network could depend on how the CIO delivers security messages to their peers in the C-suite.
- When an On-Premises, Public Cloud Might be Right for You
By Andrew Froehlich President & Lead Network Architect, West Gate Networks - Monday Jun 19, 2017
There are several options for those companies that want a public cloud environment but also want to keep compute gear in house.
- Apple Architect Norman Foster Says the Future of Offices Must Be Flexible
By Elizabeth Stinson - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Norman Foster has a qualm about Apple's new headquarters: What happens when people stop driving?
- An Architect's Penthouse in an Unlikely Place
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Phil Freelon, who led the design team behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum, creates a home in a former department store that had a whites-only lunch counter
- Huawei Matebook X review: The cost of a Windows PC with a MacBook design
By Valentina Palladino - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Good in many ways, but you’re really paying for the Apple-like design.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.