Storied Chicago architect Daniel Hudson Burnham urged city planners to “Make No Little Plans.” Has Chicago’s Mayor Emanuel appropriated that sentiment to rein in the city’s police force?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - CENTERLINE ARCHITECTS & PLANNERS, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Stop Losing Credibility and Cash—Instead, Cut Costly Criminal Cops
By Jason Schneiderman - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Architects of Social Responsibility: Views of Humanitarian Architecture in Practice
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
What is the role of architecture in civil society, and how has the field’s involvement in humanitarian work changed the profession?
- Rez Infinite on PC is a better game—all because of mouse support
By Sam Machkovech - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Now supports all PC VR headsets and controllers, plus added PC visual boosts.
- Chester Bennington's wife shares heartbreaking message with fans
By Sasha Lekach - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Talinda Bennington said her "fairytale life" is now "some sick Shakespearean tragedy" a week after her husband, Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington, died by suicide.
In a statement about her husband's death, Bennington said she lost her soulmate and her children lost their hero. The couple, who married in 2006, have three young children together.
Even if she said she's struggling to move on and "pick up my shattered soul," she acknowledged that her husband is "pain free singing his songs in all of our hearts." Read more...More about Linkin Park, Celebrity Death, Chester Bennington, Talinda Bennington, and Entertainment
- The complete history of the IBM PC, part one: The deal of the century
By Ars Staff - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Bill Gates, mysterious deaths, and the business computer that sparked a home revolution.
- The complete history of the IBM PC, part two: The DOS empire strikes
By Ars Staff - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The real victor was Microsoft, which built an empire on the back of a shadily acquired MS-DOS.