Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CENTER RING DEVELOPMENT LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Finally, Something Good From Yahoo
Sunday Jul 2, 2017
An investment in its offspring, Altaba, offers a high reward if management can reduce its tax liability, and it has limited downside.
- Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring back
Monday Jul 24, 2017
Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring backPITTSFORD, N.Y. (AP) — A scuba-diving treasure hunter who found an American Hockey League Hall of Fame ring in one of New York's Finger Lakes is returning it to its owner.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- The embarrassing reason Floyd Mayweather needs this fight
By Mark W. Sanchez - Monday Jul 10, 2017
“Money” Mayweather, who has made more than you’ll ever see, needs more. Floyd Mayweather, who has made more than $700 million in the ring, according to Forbes, is asking the IRS if he can wait until after his Aug. 26 mega-fight with Conor McGregor to pay back a 2015 tax liability. The 40-year-old Mayweather essentially has...