The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
center of innovation inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - CENTER OF INNOVATION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Material at Center of London Fire Will Not Be Sold for High Rises
By DANNY HAKIM - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The material, made by the American manufacturing company Arconic, has a combustible core and is already barred in the United States for buildings above a certain height.
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
- N.Y.C. Social Justice Organizations Merge
By Andy Segedin - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
New York City-based racial justice and social inclusion organizations Race Forward: The Center for Racial Justice Innovation and the Center for Social Inclusion (CSI), have…
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
- Dairy Industry Says 48% Of Americans Don’t Know Where Chocolate Milk Comes From
By Laura Northrup - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Even though the term “chocolate milk” may seem pretty self-explanatory, a large number of people apparently think there is some secret alchemy involved in brewing this mysterious elixir..The Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy surveyed 1,000 adults, representing all 50 states, about their knowledge and use of dairy products. The most attention-getting stat was 48% of people didn’t know how …