Austin—The Texas capital is already known as a hub for young innovative tech companies. Now, Austin is working on expanding its entrepreneurial portfolio with a new innovation zone targeting biotech. Austin leaders recently announced that Christopher Laing will be the first executive director of the Capital City Innovation District, a 14-acre zone in downtown Austin […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CENTER FOR LEADER INNOVATION LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Laing Tapped to Lead New Capital City Innovation District in Austin
By Angela Shah - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Mission (To Be) Accomplished: Building Houston’s Innovation Ecosystem
By Angela Shah - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Houston—Houston has all the ingredients to be an economic powerhouse, but the city won’t be able to become one unless civic and business leaders support the city’s fledgling tech community. That finding, and other recommendations on how to support an “innovation strategy” for the city, were presented today to the Houston City Council task force members […]
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.
- Elon Musk announces underground Hyperloop that does NY to DC in 29 minutes
By Chris Mills - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
On Thursday, Elon Musk announced that he's secured "verbal government approval," whatever that is, to build a Hyperloop linking Washington DC to New York City, stopping in Baltimore and Philadelphia on the way.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.