A disgruntled doctor’s rampage won’t stop residents who go there for care, support and prayer — or even lottery tickets and a cup of coffee.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - CENTER FOR GO GREEN INITIATIVES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Bronx-Lebanon, Site of Shooting, Is More Than a Hospital to Neighbors
By NIKITA STEWART and VIVIAN WANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- Gunman Kills Doctor and Himself in Bronx Hospital Shooting; 6 Others Hurt
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The gunman, who was wearing a white lab coat, opened fire with an assault rifle inside Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, officials said.
- Bronx Hospital Shooting: What We Know and What We Don’t Know
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
A doctor opened fire on his former colleagues at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, killing one person and injuring six others before committing suicide.
- For Bronx Hospital Workers, a Sense of Duty Amid Shooting’s Chaos
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
As doctors and nurses reported to work at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center for the first time since a horrific shooting, they began to reconcile their grief with colleagues’ tales of heroism.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- For Gunman at Bronx Hospital, Fleeting Success and Persistent Strife
By LISA W. FODERARO - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Henry Bello graduated from medical school, but struggled with arrests, bankruptcies and homelessness before opening fire in the Bronx, killing one and wounding six others.