The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - CENTER FOR ABUSE AWARENESS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Lena Dunham Says Her Dog Was Abused. The Shelter He Came From Disagrees.
By JACEY FORTIN - Friday Jul 7, 2017
The writer, producer and actress said she had to give up Lamby because of behavioral issues, but an employee at the shelter where she got him disputes that claim.
- Haven for Recovering Addicts Now Profits From Their Relapses
By LIZETTE ALVAREZ - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Delray Beach, Fla., was once a godsend for substance abusers. But now, a sprawl of fraudulent outpatient centers capitalize on addicts’ thwarted recoveries.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- On Reddit, Intimate Glimpses of Addicts in Thrall to Opioids
By ELLEN GABLER and RICH HARRIS - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Dispatches left on a now-banned forum show the role one of the world’s largest online communities played in facilitating access to drugs tied to a mounting toll.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.