Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CELTIC PLUMBING & HEATING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- This company uses heat from computer servers to help you get a warm shower
By Keith Hopkin - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Dutch cloud computing company Nerdalize letting people use the residual heat from their servers to heat their homes. These specially designed servers are installed in a customer's home and hooked up to their heating system. Read more...More about Tech, Home, Technology, Mashable Video, and Innovation
- Kroger Slashing Prices On Milk, Eggs To Keep Up In Heated Grocery War
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
With foreign newcomers like Lidl and Aldi landing on our shores, and online services like Amazon creeping onto an already crowded grocery battlefield, traditional grocers are willing to do whatever they can to keep customers coming back. At Kroger, that means slashing prices on popular staples like milk and eggs, in an effort to signal to customers that their stores …
- How Anbang Could Clog China's Financial Plumbing
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Financial stress at Anbang, a key lender to other Chinese financial institutions, could quickly ripple through China’s banking system.
- The Boston Celtics Try Their Own Big Short
Monday Jun 19, 2017
By trading the top pick and passing on Markelle Fultz, the Celtics are also gambling that some of the league’s worst teams will continue to be bad
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.