The Supreme Court dealt a blow to consumer plaintiffs by limiting where lawsuits against companies with business in multiple states can be heard.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CELTIC GOLF LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- Supreme Court Further Limits Plaintiffs' Venue Shopping
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Why Did China Detain Anbang’s Chairman? He Tested a Lot of Limits
By KEITH BRADSHER and SUI-LEE WEE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Wu Xiaohui often skirted the mostly unwritten rules on what Chinese companies are allowed to do, from big deals to an effort to court President Trump’s son-in-law.
- White House Correspondents Unhappy With Limits on News Briefings
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The group’s president, Jeff Mason of Reuters, met with Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, on Thursday to discuss the issue to no avail.
- The Boston Celtics Try Their Own Big Short
Monday Jun 19, 2017
By trading the top pick and passing on Markelle Fultz, the Celtics are also gambling that some of the league’s worst teams will continue to be bad
- Cuts to Medicaid May Limit Access to Nursing Homes
By JORDAN RAU - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Medicaid, targeted by Republicans’ health care bills, pays for most of the 1.4 million elderly people in nursing homes. Cutbacks to the program may limit their care.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Key Question for Supreme Court: Will It Let Gerrymanders Stand?
By MICHAEL WINES - Friday Apr 21, 2017
Justices have long said that drawing districts based on extreme partisanship is unconstitutional, but haven’t found a way to decide when lines are crossed.
- Pennsylvania Lawsuit Says House Redistricting Is Partisan Gerrymander
By MICHAEL WINES - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Voting-rights advocates in Pennsylvania challenged the state’s congressional map in state court, whereas suits in 3 other states have been filed in federal court.