Online lending company SoFi is closing down Zenbanx, the online banking provider it bought earlier this year. In an email sent to Zenbanx customers, the company announced that it will close all accounts at the end of next month. Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CELTIC CARE R.N. PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Six months after acquisition, SoFi is shutting down Zenbanx
By Ryan Lawler - Monday Jul 3, 2017
- Bucks open 2017-18 season with clashes against Celtics, Cavs
Monday Aug 14, 2017
The NBA released the 2017-18 schedule for the Milwaukee Bucks
- Restaurant Review: Made Nice Is Fast and Casual. But Is It Good?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The chef Daniel Humm tries to bring his meticulous care and artistry to a high-speed operation.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- The Boston Celtics Try Their Own Big Short
Monday Jun 19, 2017
By trading the top pick and passing on Markelle Fultz, the Celtics are also gambling that some of the league’s worst teams will continue to be bad
- Celtics are celebrating, Hayward is denying and NBA is exploding
By Mark W. Sanchez - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The fireworks began early on the Fourth of July.