A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Aug 26, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 15, 1966
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1966 - CE-BETT PROPERTIES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- The Fix: Creating a Garden Oasis in the City
By MICHELLE HIGGINS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
You’ve finally got some outdoor space. Now what are you going to do with it?
- Woman brain dead after being mauled by dogs while gardening
By Fox News - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
A Montana woman is brain dead after she was attacked by two dogs while gardening at a property she owned. Melissa Barnes, 65, is being kept on life support for organ donation while doctors test for rabies, KTVQ reported. The dogs were owned by Wayne Bartlett, a tenant at the property who told KTVQ that...
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
- China's Ghost Cities Keep Up Property-Market Spirits
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Top-tier cities are feeling the chill from tighter consumer credit, but smaller property markets are on a roll.