Even as the ride-hailing service’s future remains unclear, Uber’s board has debated three investment offers that could affect the company’s power structure.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - CDO WORKFORCE INVESTMENT BOARD, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Uber Board Considers 3 Investment Offers to Buy Company’s Shares
By MIKE ISAAC and KATIE BENNER - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- Boston Foundation Pledges $10 Million for Workforce Development
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The investment is expected to help create three thousand jobs in the greater Boston region....
- The Board Meeting Swipe File: Fundraising Costs and Investment
By Roger Craver - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
‘Tis the season of board meetings and budget reviews for those organizations with fiscal years beginning in July. So, there’s no better time to offer up this Agitator Board Meeting Swipe File on Fundraising Costs and Investment in Fundraising. Here’s a brief compilation of resources and advice that may come in handy as you explain […]
- Europe's Investment Banks Suffer American Envy
Friday Jul 28, 2017
Across the board, most European banks’ revenues are falling further behind.
- Critic's Notebook: Sydney’s New Guard: Five Restaurants Leading the Way
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
This Australian city’s dining scene, already steeped in Asian cuisines, is suddenly showing a more global reach.
- Jana Takes Stake in Blue Apron
Monday Aug 14, 2017
The activist hedge fund whose investment in Whole Foods Market Inc. catalyzed the natural grocer’s takeover by Amazon.com Inc. has taken a 2% stake in meal-kit maker Blue Apron Holdings Inc.