Syte.ai, a visual search startup focused on fashion products, announced that it has raised an $8 million Series A. The lead investor is NHN Ventures (the investment arm of Korean internet services giant NHN), with participation from Naver Corp., messaging app Line Corp., Magma VC, Remagine VC, KDC Ventures, and NBM Ventures. Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CC & Z CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Syte.ai, a visual search startup just for fashion, closes $8M Series A
By Catherine Shu - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Congressional panel puts plans for a US Space Corps in 2018 defense budget
By Sean Gallagher - Monday Jul 3, 2017
"Space has not been given adequate priority by our friends in the Air Force," says congressman.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Newly Unearthed Nirvana VHS Tape Shows How They Got Creative When They Were Broke
By Dan Solomon - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A twenty-year-old Kurt Cobain and bandmates take to a RadioShack to make a music video a year before the band’s first album.
Creative life has always been tough for an ambitious young band without much money, but it’s definitely gotten easier in recent years.